Kids Fitness and Youth Personal Training
Our personal fitness trainers at DeHenzel Training Systems have great experience working with kids and youths. We follow traditional strength and conditioning guidelines according to the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA).
We make exercise for kids and youth fun and interactive by incorporating both indoor and outdoor creative drills, games, and activities. Our team can work with your young kids to teach and show them that exercise can be fun, all while forming healthy habits.
Our certified personal trainers also have great experience getting young kids and youths ready for sport specific seasons, such as football, baseball, and basketball. We work with your kids to build the necessary strength and speed as well as teach them proper skills and form to help them best prepare for a specific sport.
Whether your kid has an interest in learning how to strength train, box, run a 5k, throw a football around, play tag in the park, or do sports specific training, our trainers at DeHenzel Training Systems will work with your kids and youths to not only make fitness fun but to instill healthy life-long habits.
Benefits of Fitness for Kids and Youths
• Increased muscular strength, power, and endurance
• Improved motor skills, and sports performance
• Increased self confidence and self esteem amongst peers
• Decreased anxiety, depression, and improved mood, outlook, and sleep
• Increased immune system and ability; children are less prone to colds, allergies, and diseases
• Enhanced metabolism of the brain; active children have improved memory as a result of better brain function
• Less likely to become overweight and will have better control of their body fat; overweight children are able to reduce their body weight and body fat due to the physiological effect of burning fat while exercising
References: F as in Fat Report: How Obesity Policies are failing in America 2009, American Medical Association. Obesity Report, American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), National Strength and Conditioning Association (NCSA)
Getting Started is Easy as 1-2-3!
Initial Training Session
Whether you’re an avid exerciser, you haven’t worked out in years or you’ve never worked out before, getting started is easy as 1-2-3! Take the first step today and schedule your complimentary consultation!